2019 TCSA: consecutively won the "Ten Most Sustainable Company Awards" and "Best Corporate Sustainability Report Award” of the Year
In 2019, the 12th Taiwan Corporate Sustainability Awards (TCSA) hosted by Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE), Sinyi Realty won the "Ten Most Sustainable Company Awards" and "Best Corporate Sustainability Report Award” of the Year. Furthermore, we also received “English Reportage Award,” ” Social Inclusion Award,” “People Development Award,” and “Climate Leadership Award.”
The organizer stated that Sinyi Realty is transparent in all aspects and is deeply trusted by stakeholders and employees. The company implements corporate governance, environmental protection, social integration, and supply chain management, and actively integrates global sustainability issues with innovative approaches. The company's operating strategy and core capabilities are combined, and the results are specifically shown in the company's positive financial and operational growth performance.Winner list of TCSA
The Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE) aims at encouraging companies to tackle corporate sustainability issues and disclose corporate governance information, so as to strengthen its emphasis on maintaining sustainable development, a friendly environment and a public prosperous society. They have been holding the "Taiwan Corporate Sustainability Awards" (TCSA) for the past 12 years, and organizing corporate sustainability report seminars to provide domestic companies with a platform for information exchange and reports observation. These seminars were warmly received from the companies and community respectively. A total of 289 companies have applied for the award over the years, and the annual total turnover ratio of the nation’s 2018 GDP is 112%. In 2018, in conjunction with the Global Corporate Sustainability Forum (GCSF), a grand award ceremony was held to commend Taiwan's exemplary sustainable corporations.
The "Taiwan Corporate Sustainability Awards" (TCSA) is committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and continue to promote CSR notions, to play a leading role and exert a positive influence on society, to cooperate with companies to contribute to the sustainable development of Taiwan, and move towards a sustainable and bright future.
- Encourage Taiwan’s industry participation in corporate social responsibility and sustainability efforts.
- Enhance the importance and investment that Taiwan’s enterprises place in corporate governance, sustainable development, environmentally-friendliness, and civil society.
- Recognize and reward outstanding Taiwan enterprises and international enterprises in Taiwan who have already published corporate sustainability reports or attained excellent results and performance in sustainability efforts.
- Enhance the practical level of Taiwan’s corporate social responsibility performance and sustainability issues.
- Stimulate Taiwan’s enterprises to engage in comprehensive sustainability efforts and appreciate the importance of corporate sustainability.
- TCSA serves as an information exchange and observation platform for Taiwan industry to explore reportage activities.
Related LinksTCSA official website Awards information of past years
back to list