2019: Won the "Sustainability Report" and "Best Practice" of Global Corporate Sustainability Award (GCSA)
In 2019, Sinyi Realty won the “Sustainability Reporting Award” of Global Corporate Sustainability Awards (GCSA) again, with the unique design of the report and website and information transparency disclosure. In addition, we also received the "Best Practice Award" with the "we are ONE" project. The outstanding award-winning results indicate that Sinyi Realty has become a global sustainable model enterprise.
The “Global Corporate Sustainability Awards” (GCSA) was hosted by the Alliance for Sustainable Development Goals (A‧SDGs), to encourage international enterprises' development corporate sustainability and SDGs.
Furthermore, Sinyi Realty was invited to participate in a closed-door sharing session on one of the agendas of the Global Corporate Sustainability Forum (GCSF) held on the same day. Only six sustainable model companies were invited to participate and share experience during the workshop, inspire more in-depth corporate sustainability ideas.The announcement of GCSA winners
About Global Corporate Sustainability Awards (GCSA)
In order to encourage international enterprises' development corporate sustainability and SDGs, the Alliance for Sustainable Development Goals (A‧SDGs) hosts the “Global Corporate Sustainability Awards” (GCSA). International enterprises will thus be offered qualitative and quantitative assistance in their corporate governance informational disclosures, which will serve to further their contribution to the protection of sustainable development, environmental friendliness, and social justice.
The GCSA will offer recognition in three major award categories:
- Outstanding Professional: Award exemplary individuals whom have made outstanding contributions to sustainable developments.
- Sustainability Reporting：Rewards those corporations disclose information in complete, reliable, and communicable manners.
- Best Practice：Award outstanding performance in sustainable development business practices.
Aims of the Award
- Promoting both sustainable corporate principles and practices
- Recognizing corporations who excel at sustainable development
- Continuing to develop global standards of corporate sustainability
- Acknowledging the multifaceted nature of sustainability issues
- Fostering concern within global business community for CSR and CS issues
Related LinksGCSA official website
GCSF official website
Information of 2018 award
back to list